SHIFT: Global EHS Research to Practice
Creating a Safer Future Through Research and Innovation
The SHIFT and BCSP Foundation is calling on your expertise!
Our latest peer-reviewed publication SHIFT: Global EHS Research to Practice will serve as a conduit to cutting-edge research and discovery supporting the transformation of original research and innovation to practical application and best practices in EHS - and it will all be thanks to you!
If you are interested in submitting work for publication, please read the Author Guidelines with specific submission requirements and expectations. An additional checklist of these requirements is provided in the Author Information Submission Form.
More information may be found on the SHIFT website under About.
Upon reviewing the requirements and guidelines, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions or resource support.
This application should be completed by those interested in submitting written work for publication.
It is very important that you read the Author Guidelines for submission requirements prior to submitting any work.
Manuscript Submission Checklist
The following are required for submission:
- Author(s) contact information
- Designated author as primary contact
- Abstract with keywords
- Main text of the manuscript (.doc, .docx, or .pdf)
- Signed Statement of Originality
- Research only - No identifying information
- Research only - Title page
- Research only - IRB approval (if applicable)
Separate files for visual representations (tables, diagrams, photos, etc.) will be requested after acceptance. Please have these ready, if applicable.
Preparation to Submit Non-Research
Letters to the editor, technical analyses of current topics, and special interest pieces will be reviewed by the editorial team and are not required to go through peer review. These documents may include identifying information and do not require a title page. However, be sure to provide an abstract with keywords.
Additional questions and concerns may be addressed to email@example.com.
Thank you for choosing the BCSP Foundation publication SHIFT: Global EHS Research to Practice as your pathway for volunteering as a peer reviewer.
To ensure that your time and expertise are used most effectively, we ask that all volunteers fill out the Volunteer Application Form. Please see details below:
- Each volunteer will receive the appropriate review guidelines prior to completing peer review
- The time required to review may vary depending on the length and complexity of the research, please plan accordingly
- Some research may require significant revisions which will need to be reviewed accordingly.
- Anonymity and confidentiality are essential for the double blind review process and will need to be maintained throughout peer review.
- We ask that all volunteers act according to the BCSP Code of Ethics and hold themselves accountable during the duration of the volunteer activity. The document may be reviewed here.
The information entered into the form will only be used by appropriate BCSP/BCSP Foundation staff. A staff member will contact you via the email provided if additional details are needed and once selections have been made. Any questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.