This application should be completed by students interested in submitting their research posters for publication on the SHIFT website. Students should be currently enrolled in an academic institution who have recently engaged in a noteworthy, scholarly investigation or safety research study in the environmental, health, and safety (ESH) field.
Priority is given to recent work, including work still in progress, for which the student has had primary responsibility (i.e., qualifies as first author). Thesis research for a master's or doctoral degree at a school is eligible for presentation, either as a report on work in progress or as a final report. For completed work (e.g., a thesis already defended), the date of completion of the investigation or study should be no greater than 18 months prior to submission.
Poster Submission Checklist
The following are required for submission:
- Author contact information
- Personal bio (200 words max)
- Professional headshot (at least 400 pixels wide)
- Paragraph(s) about the research, including scope and methodology
- Poster upload (Image must be at least 2,500 pixels wide. A 36”x48” PowerPoint slide is acceptable. Other acceptable formats include PDF, PSD, or AI).
- Signed Statement of Originality
Additional questions and concerns may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.