This application should be completed by those interested in submitting written work for publication.
It is very important that you read the Author Guidelines for submission requirements prior to submitting any work.
Manuscript Submission Checklist
The following are required for submission:
- Author(s) contact information
- Designated author as primary contact
- Abstract with keywords
- Main text of the manuscript (.doc, .docx, or .pdf)
- Signed Statement of Originality
- Research only - No identifying information
- Research only - Title page
- Research only - IRB approval (if applicable)
Separate files for visual representations (tables, diagrams, photos, etc.) will be requested after acceptance. Please have these ready, if applicable.
Preparation to Submit Non-Research
Letters to the editor, technical analyses of current topics, and special interest pieces will be reviewed by the editorial team and are not required to go through peer review. These documents may include identifying information and do not require a title page. However, be sure to provide an abstract with keywords.
Additional questions and concerns may be addressed to email@example.com.