Thank you for choosing the BCSP Foundation publication SHIFT: Global EHS Research to Practice as your pathway for volunteering as a peer reviewer.
To ensure that your time and expertise are used most effectively, we ask that all volunteers fill out the Volunteer Application Form. Please see details below:
- Each volunteer will receive the appropriate review guidelines prior to completing peer review
- The time required to review may vary depending on the length and complexity of the research, please plan accordingly
- Some research may require significant revisions which will need to be reviewed accordingly.
- Anonymity and confidentiality are essential for the double blind review process and will need to be maintained throughout peer review.
- We ask that all volunteers act according to the BCSP Code of Ethics and hold themselves accountable during the duration of the volunteer activity. The document may be reviewed here.
The information entered into the form will only be used by appropriate BCSP/BCSP Foundation staff. A staff member will contact you via the email provided if additional details are needed and once selections have been made. Any questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.